Heigh ho...
It's off to work you go~
Seriously, could he be any more smugly trying to hide his excitement? His cheeks look like they are going to crack!
Little brother on the other hand, had a jealousy meltdown. (He doesn't do so good with hiding his emotions....)
He went down to their shop and helped move boards, went to lunch at Los Panchos and all kinds of other manly stuff. Uncle Paul even cut a custom "blaster" for Nick. He has been asking for one from us for months, and Uncle Paul handled it in under an hour. Check out his work:
We have the coolest family!
Thanks Paul and Grampy! You made his week!!
(Oh, and notice his "construction bandaid"? How manly!)





3 comments:
Oh my gosh!!! So super cute. Dad called me on his way to get Nick. I LOVE LOVE the pictures, your camera sure does take some nice ones. Nick is super cute, I am glad he was able to go, I know it also makes grampy's day when his grandsons want to go do that kind of stuff with him.
loves,
kasey
So so cute! I love it! Nick looks so cute in his gear. what a fun day. I bet it was nice for you too! Thanks also for looking at my blog and for the comments!
how fun is that! and so cool that you got such cute pictures of him.
Post a Comment