So...
I read Lola B's blog.
Some of you may know about her.
Maybe not.
I think she's fabulous.
I admire her french chic style, hilarious honesty, and fun views.
A few months ago she had a name the baby contest on her blog for her nephew that was coming into the world.
Fun, right?
I suggested a few names and guess what?
Her sister picked one of the names that I suggested!
So....
that means I named a stranger's baby....
Not sure what to make of that, but I thought is was pretty fun.
I also win a "little something"...
Can't wait to see what comes!
Click here for a link to her post. (My name is on Lola B's blog! I feel a little giddy and schoolgirlish, but how fun, right?!)
Welcome to the world Richard Preston!
What to plant in Fall Zone 6 gardens
5 years ago





1 comment:
Nicely done sis!! that is so fun!!! Can't wait to hear what you get either!!
Did you ever get your one vinyl thing?
kasey
Post a Comment