random moments and wonderful musings
Oh happy day, a new post!! Those boys are just to cute. Looks like they are doing some gymnastics, I was going to sign Coop and I up for a mommy and kid class at our gymnastics place here. Love the pics, love the quality of the pics :).love yayour siskasey
fun! Ty still looks like such a tank!! got your card today, thanks! I don't know if I'll get around to those this year, maybe in February. :) love ya!
looks like you've been having fun, where is that gym place with the bouncy balls and stuff, it looks great!
FuN!Those boys are just to cute, i am glad they have been having sooo much fun!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh happy day, a new post!! Those boys are just to cute. Looks like they are doing some gymnastics, I was going to sign Coop and I up for a mommy and kid class at our gymnastics place here.
Love the pics, love the quality of the pics :).
love ya
your sis
kasey
fun! Ty still looks like such a tank!! got your card today, thanks! I don't know if I'll get around to those this year, maybe in February. :) love ya!
looks like you've been having fun, where is that gym place with the bouncy balls and stuff, it looks great!
FuN!
Those boys are just to cute, i am glad they have been having sooo much fun!
Post a Comment