
We were watching Caillou the other day (
which we usually don't because I think he is a whiny little guy, but that's another can of worms) and Nick was so fascinated when Caillou's mommy made him into a robot with tin foil and a pot. Today, we had our turn - he was wandering around the house making his best robotic voice... I can't help but love my funny little man.
6 comments:
Treyton loves Calliou, and we watch it about everyday. I think that it is better than a lot of other shows he could be watching.
To cute! I sure do miss my nephews!
love you guys!
kasey
that's so funny! when sweet m. was younger she was so into caillou and i felt just like you, his little whiny voice would grate on my nerves after a while! then, she got out of her caillou phase. but now little c. is in love with it! yikes!
Caillou was studiously avoided at my house but I do rank him better than Teletubbies and Boo-bah (seriously - what were they thinking?). Nick looks great. Glad he was able to find inspiration from the whiny little guy.
How fun! I bet that kept him entertained for hours.
I totally agree about Caillou, but for some reason my girls love him too. I try to turn it off before he comes on but I'm not always fast enough.
Post a Comment