Over Labor Day weekend, Nicholas, Tyler and I got the chance to go visit my siblings in Edmonton. It was so much fun and felt so good to be with my family again. The boys and I left very early Friday morning and even though it was quite the adventure to travel internationally with two children by myself, we actually had a pretty good time. My oldest sister Dyana met us at the airport in Edmonton, and we had the day to spend with her and her family before the rest of the siblings arrived.
Dyana had so much planned for us, and every moment was great. We went to the biggest mall in the world, had a family barbecue at this wonderful park, and spent plenty of time in front of the Wii. I think there is such an ease and comfort for me when I am around my family. I looove my in-laws incredibly, but its just different being with my siblings who have known me longer and seen me through many more of life's challenges. I wish we could have done this a few years ago, and that my brother Michael could have been with us then. I'm sure he got to come for a while though. I miss you, Mikey.










Sibling shot- Me, Becca, Dyana, Dawn Marie, David and Josh




No comments:
Post a Comment