We had a great fall season. Tyler and I went on a few fun little adventures while Nicholas was in school all day. Our ward has a great weekly playgroup and in October we were able to go visit a farm. Lots of fun stuff to do ~ animals to see, farm equipment to play on and pumpkins to pick!
(don't worry, this pig is a stuffed animal. I'm not sure if he realised that though, judging by the look on his face!)
Here we were waiting for the rest of our group to come, he was getting a little antsy....
Pumpkin snowman!
Oh yeah! Driving the tractor!
(I practically had to fight off another mom to get the cool yellow wheelbarrow... ha ha!)
This one is on Ty's birthday, Daddy came home and took him out to lunch just the two of them. It was so sweet to see how excited they both were for it. For Ty's birthday cake he wanted a huge dinosaur cake that he saw at Costco. I got it for him and it was kind of comical how little of it we ate, since it was just us four. Tyler got the part that had the dino's head, Nicholas got the tail, Daddy and I got the feet. :)
It was huge....






2 comments:
He is getting so big! What a handsome boy he is. Both your boys are. I am counting down the days for July. I can't wait for Coop to play with his cousins.
love ya!
your sister
kasey
fun stuff! and yah, that yellow wheelbarrow... TOTALLY worth fighting for! :) lol
Post a Comment