Saturday, July 9, 2011

& Idaho

Jenn. Again. Thank you for keeping me on track. Love.
Our week in Idaho...in pictures. I realise i need to be better about actually being in pictures and taking pics of our activities. I try to live the moments instead of recording them....

Tyler warming up on Granny's deck after I threw him down the slip n' slide~
 Oh, the swings!
 Neighbor!
 My kids actually like school lunch~

 These next two at the Rexburg temple were inspired by a Relief Society lesson I had while in Idaho. The awesome teacher talked about teaching our children about the importance and sacred nature of the temple and making it a goal for them to go there one day. She referred to a conferencce talk that suggested we place a picture of the temple in our children's rooms so they can have a daily reminder of that goal. She took it a step further and had pictures taken of her children at the temple. I thought that was incredible and decided to do that for my children as well. ♥

 (Rogue says he doesn't want a daughter. But look at him hold baby Londyn!)
My boys love Cub!

 Brothers & Buddies
 I think everybody loves baby Londyn!
 We love Granny's back yard  :)
 My birthday gift... a blessing chair. To only be used for Priesthood blessings. We are going to redo the seat, my lovely mother in law will cross-stitch something on it to make it an even more precious heirloom.
 I taught my boys how to drink from a hose. Mother. Of. The. Year.
 My birthday. My vegetarian father in law. Cracking crab for me. That's love!
 Salmon, halibut, shrimp, crab, corn, watermelon, strawberries. One happy birthday girl!
 The boys loved to help granny water her plants outside at night. Ty loved crimping the hose and giggling uncontrollably when Nick tried to water the plants but no water came out. He has that little mischevious twinkle in his eyes pretty often, that boy.
We had such a great week back in Idaho. We love you family!

2 comments:

The Bryger Family said...

I am glad Jen keeps reminding you :). looks like a wonderful time, filled with great memories. So weird to think still that you don't live in Idaho. I have to say YUMMMM... your birthday dinner looks delicious :). Miss you and your fam.

loves
your sis
kasey

Becca said...

awww, love it all. that's a great idea with the temple pictures. and really, what's the difference between drinking out of a hose and drinking water from the tap??? :) love that mischievous little Ty. can't wait to see you guys so sooooon!!