Monday, April 26, 2010

Billings in Pictures (be forewarned!)

Last weekend we went to Billings to visit Great Grandma and Great Grandpa. It was just my kids, my mother in law and me. To kick off our trip, MIL and I got pedicures at our favorite little spa the day before. I now believe every trip should start off that way. :-]
When we first arrived, Great Grandpa (we call him Fast Eddy!) showed the boys his dinosaur eggs. Ty was fascinated and spent a looong time watching them. He kept telling me "they are cracking!" with his cute little boy voice and enthusiasm.
I got to take the boys to the park where daddy used to hang out when he was younger. So fun. We went there 3 times on Saturday. Good thing it is only a 1/2 block away from GG & Fast Eddy's house!
Ty thought he was so cool to push brother on the merry-go-round.
They boys were so excited when a few more kids showed up to play.
This is Great Grandpa, my husband's Grandpa. We love him.

This is Great Grandma, we call her Granny Knuckles. We adore her.
The boys were introduced to s'mores. MMMMMMM!
They liked.

They also had their fair share of popsicles...

and of course, Wilcoxson's fudgesicles (daddy's favorite).
We hung out by the fire pit at Lynlee and Gunnar's....
Had traditional Sunday morning breakfast at JB's....
and went back to the park with Paul and Kim. The boys had a blast with Uncle Paul pushing them.

Then he somehow convinced his mom to get on with me and let him give us a spin... we regretted it. Love you Granny!!

After our stomachs stopped spinning, everyone else got on. Love it!
On the way back home, we of course stopped at the Co-op in Bozeman to fill up on good food, and stopped at the sign for a picture.
To top off our Montana adventure, we even saw buffalo across the road. The boys loved every minute.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Looks like a fun trip! Gotta love smores!

The Bryger Family said...

Oh my goodness!!! I wish I would have hopped in the car and joined you guys. It looks like you guys had so much fun!! What great pictures, I am so glad you got a new camera. your boys are just to cute. I also LOVE that you went and played at the old park that we played at when we were little.

loves!
kasey