Monday, February 22, 2010

WWHFD?

Last night Nick and Ty were fighting over something....

(Quel surprise.)

Nick keeps telling Ty "Stop arguing with me!!", but with no success. (Ty-Ty is a stubborn little booger, no idea where that comes from. *ahem*) He disappears into his room for a minute then comes back with a picture of Jesus that his Aunt Moe had given him for Christmas. He holds it up right in Ty's face and says:

"Do you have something to say to Heavenly Father?!"

This kid... gotta love him!

5 comments:

The Bryger Family said...

totally love it! that is what makes some of the rough days worht it, when you kid acknowledges gospel principles. And it think it is so fun that you all went bowling! What a good wholesome family activity!

kasey

Kim Stierle said...

!!!!LOL!!!!
So Cute!!! I love those boys!!

Lynlee Gunnar & Rorke said...

I love it! the things kids say. cute kids you have

Robin said...

I'll have to try that next time my boys are fighting! Great idea, Nick!

jo said...

that is the funniest thing!