Wake up to monkeys in your bed?
Or catch them sneaking the cupcakes you were going to take to your new neighbors?
And then watch them drop a few onto the floor...
and find a few more that look like this... all throughout your house?
Then give in and let them finish them off anyways because really, how can you refuse that sweet monkey face?
(sorry new neighbors!)





3 comments:
That is so adorable. It is so hard to say no to the kids. Especially those kids. So fun!
Oh my goodness.. I wake up to a monkey in my bed sometimes.. but I am sure i will experience many of the same things you do as my little monkey gets bigger. Your boys are so funny. You are awesome.
loves
kasey
Oh I love them!
They never have a dull moment thats for sure!
They're so funny!
Post a Comment