To my sweet Canada....
Hope your day is fabulous. I miss you from time to time, especially in flat, brown Idaho. Growing up in a place that looks like this...
where tourists flock in the summer, for the scenery, hiking, countless recreational activities and amazing houseboating...
it's a hard switch. See, even the map is brown.
Even though we have been getting along a lot better in recent years, and I know this is where I am supposed to be for now... I still think of you often. I wish you the happiest birthday.





1 comment:
what part of canada are you from? i've only been to one part- vancouver island, but it was one of the prettiest places i've ever seen.
i feel your pain. sometimes it can be difficult to love idaho, especially when you come from a place that's so beautiful (i'm from colorado so i know!)
Post a Comment