Thursday, July 2, 2009

27 years ago....

I was one big baby!
This is a copy of the birth announcement my parents sent out. My father was a printer for much of his life-thus the theme. I think it's pretty cute. (Although how a printer could misspell its is...? Oh well! That's my dad!)

6 comments:

The Staker Family said...

11 lbs 15 oz!!! 24 inches!!! Were you in there for 12 months instead of 9? That is awesome, what a cute announcement!

Kim Stierle said...

Happy Birthday!
I think you should tell us about your festivities of your special day!
xoxoxoxo

jo said...

happy birthday! i can NOT believe that you were 24 inches long! that's insane!

Dan and Jamie said...

How did your mother survive? Were any on your siblings that big? Were you born naturally, or by c-section? And how did I not know about this? I was your roomate! Have any of your babies been big? Okay, I think that's all the questions I have, for now!

CharityMay said...

well jamie-i was c-section, my mom had 6 c-sections. all her babies that way. my youngest brother was bigger than me at 12lbs 4oz. yeah.
nick was 6lbs 7oz and tyler was 8lbs 14oz. i think i was so big because she had gestational diabetes with me just at the end. i had c-sections with my kids because they were both breech due to my bicornuate uterus.
too much info? ;)

Rachel said...

I absolutely love the announcement! Mia was 11 lbs. at her 2 month appointment, you were almost a full pound bigger at birth - that's amazing! And such a darling little baby :)