Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Need a laugh?

My friend Jenny posted this in Facebook. I laughed, clapped and even shed a tear. How wonderful to see a father and son enjoying themselves together. Enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gHvATmUsSg

5 comments:

Chris, Ali, and Alayna said...

I definately laughed and shed a few tears. That was probably one of the funniest things I've seen in a long time!!!! Thanks for sharing!!!!!!!!! -ali-

The Bryger Family said...

I ablsolutly loved it and made everyone in the house watch it!! I am totally posting it on my blog!

Thanks for the good laugh!
kasey

Kim Stierle said...

Oh my stars I love it!
How classic!

Nat said...

That was so funny! Hey, have you seen the Susan Boyle clip? TOTALLY cried watching it! It's also from the Britian's Got Talent.

jo said...

that's hilarious! it's funny cause i just posted a clip from britain's got talent on my blog, too. it's that susan boyle one nat was talking about. anyway, thanks for sharing!