Monday, March 2, 2009

School Project

My sister-in-law Jennifer asked me to help her out with her school project this week. She was doing a book report and needed a visual aid to go along with it. She decided to make a cake... because what's better than a visual, edible aid?! So last night we got together and busted out this little number:It's supposed to be a 3D depiction of the book- I haven't read it, but I understand that characters come out of the book, and some go in.... Jennifer molded the characters, decorated the bookmark and added the book quote. I helped make the "pages" along the edge, rolled out the fondant and did the title. If it were up to me, it's an A+ project. Thanks for asking me to help, Auntie Moe! Love ya!

1 comment:

Miranda said...

I give it an A+ nice job. Hope your family is feeling better!