Day two: Foot rub. Definitely appreciated. Many smiles, even though he has the most ticklish feet I have ever met. Except for his little sister Jennifer, maybe.... I love you Jen, but that time we went for pedicures will live in infamy (kind of like that time we went bowling I guess!).
Day three: He has been talking about buying himself a nice pair of sneakers to wear in the summertime for about as long as I have known him. I don't know if it is strictly frugality or manliness or what, but he wears his steel-toed, expensive, heavy work boots year-round. I swear they weigh ten pounds. Not that I complain about his fashion sense- I have always known he is a T-shirt, Wranglers and sensible shoes kind of guy. No surprises - what I saw was what I got. I love that about him. I'm not sure I could handle a man who wore prettier clothes than I. But anyhow, I tried to be a sneaky little wife and buy him some shoes, since the weather is now warming up and summertime is (hopefully) around the corner.
ERRRRRRR!
Apparently what I thought were sensible shoes were ridiculously girlie and unfit to see his tender tootsies. He didn't say that in so many words of course, but the look on his face was easily readable. He finally agreed to go out and buy some for himself. So I guess technically my deed for day three was motivation. Hey, sometimes you have to fail to really know how to succeed.
Well, two out of three ain't bad.
And after all, tomorrow IS another day....
What to plant in Fall Zone 6 gardens
5 years ago





1 comment:
Oh this is so sweet! I Love this kind of stuff! Im a mush like that!
He's a lucky guy to have a wife like you!
So are you a Bow maker??
Love you sis
Post a Comment