Friday, October 24, 2008

First Haircut (sob, sob)

It makes me sad that Ty's hair is no longer the soft, silky baby hair that he was born with. It's like cutting off a part of his sweet tender childhood or something like that. He looks so sharp now though- daddy said he looks like a little Marine. I had a hard time doing it, but he was looking like a real ragamuffin. I didn't want his hair to get as bad as brother Nicholas- he got to the point of looking like a street urchin before I had the nerve to cut his. Tyler is a pretty good looking kid though, I have to admit. I think we done good!
Before....
After!

1 comment:

The Bryger Family said...

You did great! Cooper needs a haircut already but I am to nervous to do it. So I was going to wait until I come there and make Kim help me or something, or maybe you could help me, you do some great work. :)

I love you tons, can't wait to see you!

Love,
Your sister,
Kasey