



So it was finally a beautiful summer day here in good old east Idaho! We packed up and headed out to enjoy it. We have a lot of great family parks in Idaho Falls. Nicholas sure seemed to enjoy this one today!
That little booger is becoming fearless. He ran straight for the jungle gym without any hesitation and started climbing up the highest ladder that led to the tallest slide. It makes me proud and terrified at the same time. He's already survived a surgery and a broken arm, so I guess I'll just have to toughen up and trust his abilities!
(Very proud of himself!)
Next it was swing time. Tyler wasn't too impressed at first, but once big brother gave him a push, he thought it was the greatest day in the world!
Next it was swing time. Tyler wasn't too impressed at first, but once big brother gave him a push, he thought it was the greatest day in the world!
(before....i can just hear him saying "and this is fun WHY?")
(a very happy 'after'!)
In addition to playground hijinks, Nicholas also thinks its funny to chase little girls until they play with him. Must have a lot of his dad in him ;p -up the hill after this little sweetie!
He took a couple spills on the way down, but got back up laughing each time. So many life lessons we learn from our kids!












3 comments:
Charity,
Wow your boys are getting so big. I love the pictures. Isn't it crazy how we are married and both have 2 kids. It seems like we were roomies just yesterday. I hope all is well in Idaho for you. I miss liking there sometimes!
Dana
Living there!
Hey Charity!
Love the pictures. I especially like the "Rogue" look Tyler is giving the camera before Nicholas gives him a push on the swing.
Miss ya tons!
kasey
Post a Comment