So Tyler is finally getting around. Not up on his knees yet, oh no. He uses his arms to propel himself forwards, dragging the lower half of his body behind him. His shoulder muscles are bulging. I don't think I have seen a six month old with that much muscle definition. Yikes! It's funny to me - every time I see him going around on the floor I can't help but laugh a little. He's our sweetheart.

He's also started on solids. He wasn't too hot on the rice cereal, but he is loving the oatmeal. Next week we start the veggies! Ha ha ha haaaaa!
Another milestone.... Nicholas is in his own bed. It is still right next to ours, but... I have to say it's nice to not get kicked in the stomach at 3am anymore. I found a toddler bedframe at a garage sale this weekend for $5 and we put his mattress and Elmo bedding on it and it has been so wonderful! He is very excited about his 'NEW BED!'. Which makes me happy!






1 comment:
I love my nephews they are so fun!! Congrats on winning your bed back! That really is a success!
XOXOXOXO
Post a Comment