
Well our Tyler guy is officially 6 months old. I don't think we could have been more pleasantly suprised with how wonderful he is. A happy, easygoing, good sleeping little guy. Here is what we know about Tyler so far:
1) He has been smiling almost since the day he was born. We love the uninhibited, toothless joyful grins each and every time!
2) He is strong! He does pushups for fun and is almost crawling.
3) He drools buckets. He has been forever, so I don't think I can blame it on teething. But boy, oh boy, when he does start teething, I don't know how I am going to keep his shirt dry!
4) He still naps three times a day and sleeps through the night. Maybe we'd all be a little happier if we kept that schedule!
5) He loves Daddy and Mommy and even rough big brother Nicholas. Nicholas can get him laughing so hard sometimes I think he's going to hyperventilate. Maybe he speaks baby.
6) We all are in love with him!





2 comments:
Tyler is so handsome! I can't believe how big he is getting. I hope you are brining Nicholas and tyler with you tomorrow!! I can't wait to see everyone.
Love you,
kasey
He is so adorable! I love having the best looking nephews ever!!
Love you!
Post a Comment