Monday, April 14, 2008

Daddy Week

Hooray for family fun! Daddy got a few days off from work and we used the time to do a lot of activities we usually don't get to do together.





We hit Gameworld, where Nicholas had his own "Dew" cup just like Daddy!


We went to the mall and played on the kiddie quarter rides, we went to the zoo, had breakfast burritos, played lots of Halo 3, and really enjoyed some extra time as our little family. We even got family pictures taken!!! I am SO excited to get them back I can hardly stand it. Honestly, I think this has been my favorite week we have had as a family. Loved it!

And now for the random moments of the week.

Nicholas can now open the fridge door by himself and pull out the gallon of milk, unscrew the lid and he loves to just sit on the floor and drink from the jug. He's crazy.


Tyler can now push himself up into full pushup position. He gets right up on his toes and holds it for just a second before he drops to his tummy. He's like a little Bamm Bamm or something! Nicholas thinks its funny and sometimes tries to join in on the fun....


I love my family....

1 comment:

The Bryger Family said...

So fun! I can't wait to see the family pictures!

Kasey