Our little Mo is finally a teenager! We got together On Valentine's day to celebrate this milestone birthday. We had a fabulous pizza dinner at the parent's house, followed by presents, cake, and a little family bowling! It was actually my father-in-law's first time bowling, and he did really well! He was getting strikes while the rest of us were in the gutter. I have some video I will upload later. But for now, some pictures.

Moza talking on the phone to her grandma while opening presents
Nicholas and Bridger making the same face, hmmmmmm
Daddy and Nicholas bowling. They had such a good time! Mommy isn't allowed to bowl with Nicholas though. We had an unfortunate mishap where Nicholas chased the ball and Mommy chased Nicholas and we both ended up on our backs on the oily lane. Not good. So, we'll leave the bowling up to Daddy!
This one isn't very clear, I apologize. It's of Tyler, all bundled up in his carseat looking around very confused, wondering "Why is everyone glowing???"









2 comments:
So fun. I giggled a lot during this post. I can't believe you and Nicholas both fell.. I didn't mean to giggle during that part, but I couldn't help myself. I hope you and nicholas are ok though.
Love ya,
kasey
Tyler looks so much like Nicholas in that picture!
Post a Comment