Nick started Tball this year! He has loved it so far. His team has a lot of his buddies from the neighborhood, and he has wonderful coaches (thank you Kluane and Brooke!)
Getting his game face on....

I think he does pretty well with the games. He pays attention, and chases the ball....


Even though sometimes it's just more fun to put grass on your teammate....

Two thumbs up... he did this at Daddy after he made it to first base and we cheered for him, love this funny shot!

Daddy has made it to every practice and game. He is so awesome!


Tyler is pretty jealous that he can't play yet. The poor kid will have to sit out 2 more seasons until he's old enough to play on the field. So Daddy brings his mitt and is working on getting his arm trained.

Go Bulldogs!!!
2 comments:
He looks like a real pro out there! How fun for him. I know Ty has a real arm too. We play catch almost every time I see him now. Go Nick. wish we could be there to see him.
wow what a big boy! how fun.
Post a Comment