And you my dear are definetly one that is alive. Your engergy is a delight to be around!
And oh my gosh, you keep winning so many fabulosu things.. I would like you to go by me a lottery ticket with the numbers 1, 30, 9, 23, 8, 2.. not really sure how the lottery works, you are suppose to pick numbers right :) I am so mormon :).
2 comments:
And you my dear are definetly one that is alive. Your engergy is a delight to be around!
And oh my gosh, you keep winning so many fabulosu things.. I would like you to go by me a lottery ticket with the numbers 1, 30, 9, 23, 8, 2.. not really sure how the lottery works, you are suppose to pick numbers right :) I am so mormon :).
LOVE YA!!!
Kasey
I like that quote! So true. You have had incredible luck lately...how fun!!
Post a Comment