Monday, March 23, 2009

Weekend Update

Friday wasn't quite what I had planned. I wanted to take my man out for a fun date, but he was so exhausted that I couldn't make him leave his comfy couch. So I brought home Chinese takeout and we vegged. When I called to cancel Granny for babysitting that night, my father-in-law joked that I should have married someone my own age. My hubby's always been mature and a very hard worker, can't blame him for that - it's an incredible trait that immediately attracted me to him.
Saturday, we left Daddy alone (I think he had been looking forward to peace and quiet all week!) and went down to Layton for my sister-in-law's baby shower. It was so much fun to see her. They actually live in Billings, but she is from Layton so that's why we went down there. She's having another shower in Billings on Easter weekend, and most of my husband's extended family lives there, too. I am still not quite sure if we will go to that one, but I am really hoping we can. Tyler has never been there, and he has a Great-Great Aunt and Uncle he still has to meet! But it was great to be able to go see her and visit for a while. We are so thrilled how our family is growing!

1 comment:

Miranda said...

I love how sweet you are to your husband! What a great wife!