
As our ward's enrichment night, we hosted a progressive dinner and reader's theatre featuring some of the past Relief Society presidents. I played the part of Louise Robison, president during the 30's and 40's. The fabulous Miss Kimberly did my hair and I got dressed in my best early 20th century clothing. It was a blast and I got so many compliments on my hair!

In hindsight, I suppose I was a little overdressed for a woman of the Depression era, but I had fun anyways and I would like to think I added something special to the night! We learned about some of our past leaders and wonderful pioneers and it made me even more proud to be a woman and daughter of God. We have an amazing mission and divine purpose that we are blessed to have the opportunity to fulfil while we are here. Yay women!





No comments:
Post a Comment