
On Saturday Granny, Uncle Cub and Auntie Moe came over to do our annual egg decorating! Our friend Anna and her children Madison and Aeromus joined in on the fun too. We had quite a few decorating kits and came up with some pretty crazy eggs. I think Granny gets the prize for most beautiful! She had such patience and decorated her eggs with tons of beads. Look out, Faberge!

Bridger and Madison - bunny ears, get it?!

Nicholas all dressed up for an easter egg hunt at the high school. Too bad he got too cold and we had to leave before it began :( Poor guy!

Tyler and his new friend Aeromus

The gang's all here! Grandpa brought us over some pastries from their new favorite mexican restaurant. It's hard work making beautiful things!

Tyler and Grandpa. AWWWWWW!

Apparently Bridger is concentrating reallllyy hard!

It was a great day!





1 comment:
So fun!!! I loved looking at these pictures. Tyler and Nicholas are getting so big! I am glad you had a great Easter.
Love ya,
Kasey
Post a Comment