
Last week I went home to Salmon Arm, BC. My little brother Michael died tragically on November 22nd. He is the sweetest, funniest kid with a heart of gold. He was only 19. Through the pain (and hard time I had crossing the border with a 5 week old infant with no passport or birth certificate) my other siblings and I were able to come closer together than ever. We just wish Michael could have been there with us. I think all of our eyes were opened to the importance of the family relationship, forgiveness and openness. Families aren't perfect. Stuff happens. The best people for you to turn to and lean on for support and love are your family. I am so thankful for all my families- the family I was born into, the one I was so fortunate to marry into, and the one I am creating with my eternal sweetheart. I love you all.
At the bottom of the page is a link to a TV show my little brothers created. Click on it and scroll up to the top of the page. It gets funnier the more you watch it. Mike is Walter Ploikendeiffer.





2 comments:
Charity,
I agree with you, family truely is a blessing. I am sorry for your lost but am greatful that you were able to go home and see your family!
I love ya tons!
Kasey
I think that you should dedicate a post to embarassing things or facts about rogue. 1. He loves the show 7th heaven...then just go from there.
Post a Comment